My Moments with Jenna and Bret

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

First Entry!



Well, I decided to start an online blog just for my kids. I hope to make this a way to record their lives and to also share what is going on with family and friends. I hope that someday they will look back on my writing and have fun reading about what they were like as kids. I used to keep diaries on my computer for both kids, but have not been keeping them up lately. Hopefully this will work out better.

For this entry, I will start out saying that my kids are such miracles in my life. I do not know how I ever lived without them. It is amazing that one day they are just here, and they become such an integral part of who you are. They have really defined me as a person and made me look at myself differently. For that, I thank them. They make me laugh and cry. They make my life very interesting. They have made me worry more than I ever thought possible. They make me happier than I ever thought possible. It is impossible to describe all the feelings they bring out in me, but it is amazing.

Bret is my firstborn, my son. He is a 5 1/2 year old with a charm in him you wouldn't believe. He has beautiful blue eyes and the cutest dimples ever. He has a passion for dinosaurs, games wiht little pieces, and weird creatures. He wants to be a paleontologist when he grows up. He loves to beat me at games and ride his two wheeler. He LOVES school, and has more friends than I can count. He loves to talk.

Jenna is my baby, my daughter. She is 3 going on 30. She has dark brown eyes and long curly hair. She loves the color blue, babies, animals, and collecting things. She wants to be a doctor when she grows up. She is in preschool and tells me I can leave when I drop her off. She loves to try anything her big brother does and wants to be a mommy just like me. She also loves to talk.

I will end for today, more to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home