My Moments with Jenna and Bret

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thankful for my munchkins!

This Thanksgiving I am truly thankful for my life. I have 2 of the best kids I could ever ask for. They are beyond what I ever imagined. They are adorable, intelligent, and creative. They say and do the funniest things. They make me laugh, cry, and scream! They bring out the best and worst in me. They have made a very big impact on my life and for that I thank them!

B~ I thank you for your sense of humor, for making me laugh just by showing me those dimples in your big smile. Yesterday you were so mad because you and I have "floppy" (your word) ears, and J and Dad have "connected" ears. You wanted ears like them. It really bothered you. I thought that was pretty amusing!! Thank you for being so intense, for sticking with things, for remembering everything. Thank you for being so darn smart. For trying so very hard to learn to read. For admitting that you don't always listen in school. Thank you for wanting to be a good friend to all the kids at school, for being so excited every day to leave me and enter that big world of kindergarten. Thank you for being so brave and taking on each day as a new adventure. I admire your spirit and your determination. Thank you for being the son I always dreamed of.

J~ I thank you for your spirit and your enthusiasium. For being so stubborn and sticking to your guns no matter what. Thank you for loving me so much that you hate to part with me ever. For insisting on going with me to the store, when I had planned to leave you home with daddy. Thank you for using those big brown eyes to get your way, for being so smart that you know you can change anyones mind by looking at them. Thank you for thinking you are such a big girl, trying new things every day. For trying to keep up with B, and wanting so much to be like him and like me. Thank you for your big aspirations, you want to be a doctor, did you know that?? You want to fix Daddy's scar, so you want to be a doctor. And I believe that you can be a doctor, you are that smart. Thank you for showing me what joy a daughter can be.

For my 2 miracles, I love you dearly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home