My Moments with Jenna and Bret

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Yearly Christmas Picture





Every year I try to send out a picture card for Christmas. I used to use a professional studio and get my cards made there, but as the kids got older and money grew tighter, I have decided to try to take the yearly picture myself. I did this for the first time last year. It went ok, I got a great picture after about 20 shots. This year, however, I had a hard time getting a picture. I tried and tried to get them to cooperate. I tried bribery, I tried being stern, I tried humor. It never failed that one looked just cute as can be, and the other looked (to put it nicely) not so good. I finally got a couple that were usable. None that really stood out to me as "THE ONE" so I had to just choose one. I ordered from snapfish before Nov 15 to get the 20% discount, and got all my cards, 60 of them, for under $20. Not bad, and saved me a ton of money that would normally spend on sitting fees, prints, and cards from a studio. Maybe not as professional looking, but this is what my kids really are. Two little goofballs who like to ham it up for mom taking pictures. B was trying to be Mr. Funny by putting a body part (leg or arm) in front of J's face whenever I pressed the button. Cute but not funny after the 2nd or 3rd time. I will post my favorites, and the 2nd to the last one is the lucky winner this year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home