My Moments with Jenna and Bret

Sunday, December 25, 2005

We Wish you a Merry Christmas!

Jenna and Bret had an exciting couple days. They really got into Christmast this year. They loved the preparations, the decorating, the gift buying, wrapping, and of course the opening of presents. I had such a blast watching them get so excited last night and this morning. They are so funny. Bret was saying "thank you so much" over and over to whoever gave him gifts. It was so cute. He was hugging people and saying it was what he always wanted. I am happy to see him so appreciative, and for saying thank you. Jenna was very excited this year, and would say "it is what I always wanted" and "I am so lucky" when she opened her presents.

Bret's favorites are: Heroscape game, T-Rex Mountain, and Bionicles. Jenna's favorites are: Barbie dog, Blue Baby Carebear, Doctor Doll, and the baby panda.

We also went to church this morning and talked about the real reason for Christmas. I hope to teach that to my kids as they grow up. I also want them to realize they are VERY lucky and that there are many kids out there much less fortunate. It's hard to make them realize that it isn't all about them.

I have many memories of this year's Christmas, and my kids make everything so special for me. I am so grateful for my parents, siblings, grandparents, and especially my husband who has created with me my 2 little miracles!

God Bless and Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home